Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Introduction: Tom's Customs


Red Hulk

Hullk


 
Mr. Freeze
Hello everyone!
My name is Tom and I make customized action figures. I take an existing figure, resculpt the costume, and repaint it to make a new character. I have been making customized action figures for several years now and I have created quite a large collection. I now work for commission, and I can create any character you could think of. I usually make Marvel/Dc Comics characters as well as movie and T.V. characters. I work in all sizes; 12 inch, 6 inch and 4 inch figures. I'll be uploading photos of all my work including my drawings and paintings, so keep a look out for all of my new pieces!



Red Hulk and Hulk here are just some of the examples of the paint work I do to a usually custom figure.
Mr Freeze (right) was a more complex custom, featuring a custom ice gun, a custom made backpack, a customized helmet, new boots, as well as a great deal of added detail.








                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment